UROS ISLAND HALF DAY
09:30 h. Our clients are collected from their hotels and then transferred down to the harbor. At the harbor we will embark on a motorized boat that will take us to the tribes of the Uros people. The boat ride last roughly 30 minutes and offers fine views of the Lake Titicaca, as well as from the surrounding mountains. Upon our arrival our group we will be welcomed by a group of islanders, who afterwards will show us around. Our guide will explain important aspects of the live of these people and afterwards you will go for a ride in a small reed boat made by the Uros people.
The reed boat will take you from one island to another, so that you may meet other locals from another island. The distance from one island to another is not long. In Uros you will be able to purchase magnificent handicraft made by the Uros women. Their little souvenir shops are located outdoor and display an array of products elaborated mainly made by hand. 12:30 h. We will return to the city of Puno. Upon your arrival at the harbor you will be picked up and transferred to your hotel.
What is Included
- A professional guide, Bi-lingual Staff.(English, Spanish).
- Pick up from your hotel in Puno and transfer to the harbor.
- Drop off at your hotel in Puno at the end of the tour.
- Entraces fees to the Uros.
- First-aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle.
- Extras & gratuities.
- Hotel in Cusco or Puno.
- Breakfast and dinner on the day of travel.
- Soft or alcoholic drinks.
- Group (price per person) Price USD
- 1 pax $20
- 2 pax $20
- 4 pax $20
- 5 pax+ $15
- All prices include bank commision and taxes (IGV + PayPal).
If you are interested in any of the tours we have on offer then simply E-mail us at email@example.com Please indicate which tour you are interested in and we will send you the relevant trip dossier outlining the itinerary indetail along with availability, price, terms and conditions.