PUNO TO CUSCO PRIVATE BUS
Tourist Bus Puno to Cusco Private Service
Our service is guaranteed, we have professional guides and licensed drivers, our staff is qualified to perform private transport between Cusco and Puno. The quality of our service and the comfort of our passengers are our main objectives.
Cusco to Puno:
We will pick you up from your hotel at 7:30am. In case the passengers are staying in different hotels, we will pick them up from 7:30am. Please read the following special cases:
- Many of our passengers want to travel after getting off the plane, in this case we can pick them up from the airport and begin from there our trip.
- If your hotel is outside the city like Pisaq town (33 kilometers from Cusco) or Ollantaytambo Town (42 kilometers from Cusco), you have to pay $80usd more.
This is our itinerary, remember times may vary according to your requirements but is preferable to travel early, this way you can visit the tourist attractions with more calm and time.
- Departure: 07:30am - Puno
- Arrival: 09:00am - Pukara - Litic Museum
- Arrival: 10:20am - La Raya Pass
- Arrival: 12:20am - Sicuani - Buffet Lunch
- Arrival: 01:30pm - Raqchi - Temple of Wiracocha
- Arrival: 04:30pm - Andahuaylillas - Sistine Chapel of America
- Arrival: 05:30pm - Cusco
- Entrance fees to the different arqueological sites.
- A professional guide, Bi-lingual Staff. (English, Spanish).
- Guided Tours to Arqueological Centers.
- Buffet Lunch in Sicuani Village.
- On board Service: mineral water, coca tea, coffee.
- Professional driver.
- Tourist Assistance.
- First-aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle.
- We offer Delivery bus tickets at your hotel.
- Luggage storage.
- Comfortable seats, safety belt, satelite mobile phone comunication, air conditioning, music on board.
Is not Included
- Hotel in Cusco or Puno.
- Breakfast and dinner on the day of travel.
- Soft or alcoholic drinks.
- Group (price per person) Private Van (H-1) - 08 people
- 04 pax $180
- 06 pax $140
- 08 pax $120
- Group (price per person) Private Mercedes Benz Sprinter - 14 people
- 08 pax $120
- 10 pax $110
- 10 pax + $100
Pukara - Litic Museum
Pukara was the first regional population center in the northern Lake Titicaca Basin during the Late Formative Period (500 BC- AD 200), providing valuable insights into the origins of Andean civilization in the highlands. During its peak it covered over a square kilometer and housed thousands of bureaucrats, priests, artisans, farmers, herders, and possibly warriors.
The Pukara style is identified by impressive monolithic sculptures with a variety of geometric, zoomorphic, and anthropomorphic images plus intricate, multi-colored pottery in a variety of ritual and domestic forms.
La Raya Pass
Abra La Raya (La Raya Pass) is the watershed between the valley that drains into Lake Titicaca and the valley that leads down to Cusco and to the Sacred Valley. The altitude is 4338 m (14,232 feet).
Sicuani - Buffet Lunch
Sicuani is a relatively large highland town. The town is a major intersection, with the road to Puno/Arequipa passing through here. This town is surrounded by some very pretty hills. Afterwards, you have a buffet lunch in our exclusive restaurant with family atmosphere.
Raqchi - Temple of Wiracocha
The most important building inside the complex is the "Wiracocha temple" that according to the old chroniclers was built by the Inca Wiracocha in honour to the Superior God invisible for the Andean people: "Apu Kon Titi Wiracocha".
The "temple of Wiracocha" is a great construction for that age. Architectonically it is classified as "Kallanka", that is, a high building completely covered with straw (wood and "ichu"). Externally it is 92 meters long (302 feet) and 25.25 meter wide (83 feet).
Andahuaylillas - Sistine Chapel of America
There, you'll find the church of San Pedro Apostol de Andahuaylillas, built by the Jesuits in the 16th century. Like other Spanish and religious constructions of the time, it was built on top of a huaca, or sacred place for the Incas.
Made out of adobe and brick, the church is a small structure consisting of one nave, apse and bell tower. But there's a reason why it's known as the Sistine Chapel of America.