MACHU PICCHU BY TRAIN FULL DAY
Pick up from the Hotel; full day Excursion to Machu Picchu, early transfer to the nearby train station to Poroy for the train journey to the mysterious lost city of Machu Picchu, upon arrival transfer to the Bus Stop for the short ride (25 minutes) up to the citadel of Machu Picchu. Upon arrival, you will participate in a guided tour of the Citadel, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial (the most important preserved Intiwatana), the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows, houses, warehouses, a large central square; and all connected by narrow roads and steps that are surrounded by terraces cut into the mountain side. After the tour you'll have time to stroll around the Archaeological Site at your leisure.
Opportunity to walk (approx 1 hour) up to the Sun Gate (Inti Punku) or climb to the top of Wayna Picchu, with a magnificent view of the whole Sanctuary, return in the afternoon by train to Cusco and transfer to your hotel.
What is Included
- Entrance to parks and cultural sights.
- Guided visits and mentioned excursions.
- English/Spanish speaking guide to accompany visits and excursions.
- Bus up and down from aguas calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Transfer (Hotel - Train station Ollantaytambo - Hotel).
- Train tickets Expedition Class.
- Domestic flights.
- Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations.
- Alcoholic beverages or bottled water.
Private Service Prices:
- Group (price per person) Vistadome Train Expedition Train
- 1 pax $400 $380
- 2 pax $390 $370
- 3 pax $380 $360
- 4 pax $360 $340
- 5 pax+ $350 $320
If you are interested in any of the tours we have on offer then simply E-mail us at email@example.com Please indicate which tour you are interested in and we will send you the relevant trip dossier outlining the itinerary indetail along with availability, price, terms and conditions.