Book Online your Bus Tickets and travel with the best
tourist transport companies
How to book your bus Tickets
Cusco - Puno / Puno - Bolivia
How to book your bus ticket in 3 simple steps
- We will send you an e-ticket in PDF format with your travel information. You only need to show this ticket before boarding the bus and the staff of the company will give you your actual ticket.
- Many of our passengers show their e-tickets from their smarth phone, this option is valid too. However you must show your electronic ticket printed in Copacabana (Route: Peru - Bolivia).
- If you want we can bring your actual ticket at your hotel, you only need to confirm us this option.
What is Included
- Entrances to the different archaeological sites.
- Buffet Lunch in Sicuani town.
- Bilingual Staff.
- Guided tours. Archeological centers.
- Mineral water, coca tea, coffee.
- Tourist Assistance.
- First-aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle.
- Delivery bus tickets at your hotel.
- Luggage storage.
- Comfortable seats, satellite mobile phone communication, air conditioning, TV/ video etc.
- Chemical toilet.
- Transfer from your hotel to the Bus Station and Bus Station - Hotel.
- Extra cost is $10 for the transfer.
- Hotel in Cusco or Puno.
- Breakfast and dinner on the day of the travel.
- Soft or alcoholic drinks.